Given the Louisiana
Governor’s recent proclamation to enter into Phase 1, our Leadership Team has
made the decision to regather for worship this Sunday, May 24. You heard
us, correctly…we will REGATHER on campus for worship this Sunday. We will give everyone an opportunity to
worship on campus by offering two morning services, 8:45AM and 10:30AM.
Keep in mind, the services will be different than you have been accustomed to. We do ask for your patience and understanding as we gather.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- All Volunteers will have their temperature checked and wear mask and gloves while they are serving.
- Worship Center Doors will not open until at least 15 Minutes to the start of either service. You are requested to remain in your vehicle until the doors open for worship.
- SANITATION: All attendees will have hand sanitizer applied before entering the church and doors will be propped open.
- ONE-WAY FOOT TRAFFIC: All attendees will be directed to their seat by an usher, understanding that you may not be in your usual seat. At the conclusion of the service, all attendees will be dismissed by row!
- CAPACITY LIMITS: We will not have more than 90 people seated in the Worship Center. Once capacity is reached everyone will be directed to the FAMILY LIFE CENTER.
- GIVING/OFFERING: As you enter or exit the building, we will have designated containers for you to worship through giving, so we can have contactless giving opportunities.
- RESTROOMS: In the worship center, you are asked to utilize the restrooms located in the foyer.
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT:
- INTERIOR DOORS: Leading in and out of sanctuary to be closed. They will remain open for circulation and airflow.
- MEET & GREETS:
- THE LORD’S SUPPER:
- REPONSE TIME: To walk down the aisle during the invitation
- NURSERY/CHILDREN’S WORSHIP:
- PRINTED MATERIALS: No bulletins, other printed items, pew bibles, hymnals, connect cards, etc.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME:
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of potentially being sick.
- If you are dealing with severe allergies or have allergies to cleaning and disinfectant products.
- If you are uncomfortable with gathering in person.
These are all steps to help limit the unintentional contamination of these items and the unintentional transfer of COVID-19 to others.
- The double doors between the buildings will remain locked!
- Entrance and Exits will be marked. All other doors of the buildings will be locked and secured!
- You may not be in your regular seat, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- We encourage everyone to “give online” / “text to give”, but we fully understand if you are not comfortable with those means of giving.
- There will be no hugs or handshakes.
- Mask will not be required for attendees.
Those of us who choose to gather, we request that you be respectful of fellow attendees and their thoughts and feelings over the seriousness of this pandemic. Everyone has various levels of concern in respect to the pandemic. Thus, let’s display compassion and grace toward one another. As we gather, we do not desire for the enemy (Satan) to get a foothold and cause any disunity within our church family, and your desire should be the same.
The Pastoral Staff